Diana Rus, Phd
Innovation management consultant Diana Rus, PhD, is an experienced organizational psychologist who has lived and worked throughout Europe, the U.S. and Asia. She is passionate about bringing ideas to life and helping organizations steer the innovation process by combining the rigor of scientific research with a pragmatic focus on booking tangible results.
As an advisor, trainer and researcher, Rus works with international companies and non-profit organizations interested in creating innovation cultures that drive performance and engagement. As a speaker, she introduces organizations to the state-of-the-art scientific research on leadership and innovation and provides actionable insights into successfully steering the innovation process.
Diana frequently publishes her work in books as well as in the main management and organizational behavior journals. She regularly presents at various national and international conferences, teaches in executive education programs, and collaborates with researchers at the University of Groningen on research projects in the fields of leadership and innovation.
Follow Rus on Twitter under @CreativePeas.
Workshop topics: Problem Exploration, Systematic Idea Generation, Effective Decision-Making, and Leading for Innovation.
Recent scientific publications and articles:
- Galinsky, A., Magee, J., Rus, Diana, Rothman, N., & Todd, A. (2014). Acceleration with steering: The synergistic benefits of combining power and perspective-taking. Social Psychological and Personality Science.
- Niemann, J., Wisse, B. M Rus, Diana, Van Yperen, N. W., & Sassenberg, K. (2014). Anger and attitudinal reactions to negative feedback – The effects of emotional instability and power. Motivation and Emotion.
- Niemann, J., Wisse, B., Rus, Diana, Van Yperen, N. W., & Sassenberg, K. (2014). When uncertainty counteracts feedback seeking: The effects of interpersonal uncertainty and power on direct feedback seeking. European Journal of Work and Organisational Psychology
- Niemann, J., Wisse, B., Rus, Diana, Van Yperen, N. W., & Sassenberg, K. (2014). C’est le Ton Qui Fait la Critique – for the powerful. The effects of feedback framing and power on affective reactions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology.
- Rus, Diana (2013). Leading for engagement and performance. European Work and Organizational Psychology in Practice, 5, 26-31.
Website: Creative Peas
Contact Diana Rus: http://creative-peas.com/contact/
Contact Steve to discuss how this expert works with our strategic services team. https://pearsonstrategy.com/contact/