Joel Sandahl is a business development consultant specializing in communications, industrial control and energy storage (EV and stationary) applications. He also has expertise with embedded hardware and software designs and has worked extensively managing business, technology and product development for industry-leading companies.
With more than 40 years’ industry experience, Sandahl holds seven patents (two pending) and his proven record of technological innovation and revolutionizing industries has led to market-leading products and industry firsts.
He is currently a consultant to leading worldwide Li-ion battery producers on matters of business strategy and technology for battery cells and battery systems for EV and energy storage applications.
Sandahl personally founded five technology startups and shepherded four of them through a final sale.
- President of ZX Technologies since 2005
- VP of Worldwide Engineering for Valence Technology, Inc.
- Director of Advanced Systems & Technology for Motorola, Inc.
- President & CEO of Complex Systems, Inc. (acquired by Motorola)
- Managing Director of SimulComm (acquired by Motorola)
- Chief Scientist & Director of Advanced Development for Quintron Corp.
- President and CEO of Cellular Technology, Inc.
- Director of Cellular Engineering for Harris Corp.
- Volunteer: Vice Chair, IEEE – Power Energy Society in Austin
Contact Joel Sandahl: http://zxtech.net/contact-us.html
Contact Steve to discuss how this expert works with our strategic services team. https://pearsonstrategy.com/contact/