Is your idea really new and unclaimed?
If not, moving ahead with a patent filing can be an expensive mistake.
The patent process can easily cost you $10,000 including legal fees, but the USPTO only issues patents for about 50% of the applications it receives.
Of those patents issued, only 5% are ever monetized.
Patent research can save you money and improve your odds for success.
We’re confident that our services will pay for themselves.
Your immediate benefits include:
• Avoid unnecessary costs. If you choose not to file, we just saved you $10,000!
• Reduce the number and complexity of office actions. (On average, the first office action will likely cost around $3,000.)
• Improve your odds of receiving an issued patent.
• Shorten your time invested in the patent process.
Additional benefits of our expert research:
• Help reduce your risk of infringing other patents.
• Identify potential licensees or investors in your idea.
• Strengthen the value of your issued patent.
• Help your patent attorney or agent protect your issued patent.
About Our Guaranteed Process
PSG experts have developed several powerful methodologies, based on more than 13 years of patent research history.
We use these methods in professional-grade research engines to examine over 100 of the world’s patenting authorities, important as only 19% of patent applications are filed in the U.S.
Typically, our detailed, specific results will discover information missed by other patent researchers or patent attorneys.
We are confident in our methods and guarantee our results will meet your satisfaction. We dare you to find another patent research company that makes this promise.
PSG understands fast-moving business needs and our reports are often available in a few days.
CONTACT US for PRICING, MORE INFORMATION, OR TOO GET STARTED TODAY