The Pearson Strategy Group conducts market-related research to help companies, entrepreneurs and research organizations succeed.
Many forward-thinking companies benefit from early market research to improve their product, identify future clientele and develop the channels to reach them – before they develop and manufacture the wrong product!
How we work
We obtain highly relevant information within a budget-friendly framework. To do so, we typically segment our research and obtain your feedback after each step. We strive to provide all specific deliverables within weeks.
• We start with secondary research to identify and utilize information produced by others to learn from published experts. After consultation with you, we move to the next step.
• We do more focused secondary research to fill in any important gaps. Sometimes this means using fee-based sources.
• Finally, we conduct primary research by designing questions or observations that fill in remaining information gaps and test our working hypotheses.
Benefits of early market research
Early and strategic knowledge of your markets opens doors to:
• Find additional market opportunities you may not have considered.
• Recognize which products best meet the needs of the marketplace.
• Empower your marketing, R&D and engineering teams with facts, not hunches.
• Minimize time and costs to position your product and develop your brand.
• Identify potential competitors and/or buyers for your new or improved product.
• Identify new technologies that could show up in your marketplace.
• Learn what will make your product relevant today and long-term.
• Find less obvious relationships between the legal, marketplace and technology worlds.
High-level perspective: For innovative products, we use Patent Analytics to determine and visualize how technologies compare, identify participants and show the innovation lifecycle for a specific technology.